Model Publication Scheme
In line with Section 20 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the Information Commissioner has developed and approved a new model publication scheme which has been adopted by Lytchett Minster and Upton Town Council and operational from 1st January 2009.
Please click here for details of the model scheme
, and click here for information available
from Lytchett Minster and Upton Town Council
Other services provided from the Help Centre -
- Information on how to apply available from the Town Council Office
Certification of a Document
- As from 1 November 2017 there will be a charge for this service. Click here for information
Citizens Advice Bureau
- Mondays 9.15 am - 12.00 pm (drop-in sessions).
- the recycling centre for this area is at Westminster Road, Wareham. Residents of Lytchett Minster and Upton may also use Nuffield Tip - see below for information.
Lockyers Charity Trust - Click here for an application form. Forms are also available from the Town Council Office.
Nuffield Tip - Information on applying to use the Nuffield tip is available at the Town Council Office. Please note that as of August 2018 we have been advised by Dorset County Council that a permit is no longer required, just a utility bill as proof of address.
- please click here for charges
. For photocopying planning documents charges please click here
Upton Cemetery Fees
Village At War Booklet
- £3.50 - available from the Town Council Office