The Help Centre is open to the public; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30am to 13:00pm
COVID is still with us, so please help us by supporting the measures we have in place;
- Transactions between staff and visitors to the Help Centre will be through a Perspex screen.
- All visitors to the Help Centre should not attend if they feel unwell or are displaying signs of Coronavirus.
- A hand sanitiser station is provided in the Reception area of the Help Centre for use by our visitors.
- We remind you that we do not offer toilet facilities, in any circumstance.
- We remind you that dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not permitted in the Help Centre.
- At times, the Help Centre may be closed due to staff absence; this will be displayed on our website as soon as possible in the event of closure.